Database Design Fundamentals
4 sessions, 9 hours of interactive training
The Database Design Fundamentals course teaches students how to plan and design relational databases. You will learn about the theory behind relational databases, relational database nomenclature, and relational algebra. The course includes sections on Structured Query Language (SQL) and optimizing databases through normalization. This course covers all of the objectives necessary to pass the CIW Database Design Methodology exam.
View Complete Course Index (PDF)
* Identify relational data modeling schemas, characteristics, and manipulation
* Apply normalization techniques and processes
* Identify SQL commands and syntax
* Define and describe the use of relational algebra in order to create new relationships from existing database relations
* Identify elements of database security
CD Product Code: 620348
Online Product Code: 620341
|Single User Price:
Contact a Shadowbox Learning Service Sales Representative for Multi User pricing options.
Do you have older software for which you need training? Contact us and we may have just what your looking for!