SharePoint 2010 Configuration
4 sessions, 10 hours of interactive training
SharePoint 2010 is Microsoft's newest version of its integrated suite of server capabilities that can help improve organizational effectiveness by providing comprehensive content management and enterprise search, accelerating shared business processes, and facilitating information sharing across boundaries for better business insight. SharePoint 2010 has been completely rebuilt from the ground up to give businesses a single infrastructure for all of their business needs. This course will cover all of the objectives to help you pass Microsoft's 70—667 exam, while maintaining an in—depth training environment that will have students installing, configuring, and administering SharePoint 2010 in no time.
View Complete Course Index (PDF)
* Prepare for and install SharePoint 2010
* Administer SharePoint using the user interface, the command line, and Windows PowerShell
* Secure content in SharePoint sites
* Manage customizations to a SharePoint implementation
* Configure farms, servers, service applications, and Web applications
* Install, upgrade, configure, and operate a SharePoint farm
* Monitor and optimize SharePoint performance
CD Product Code: 280498
Online Product Code: 280491
|Single User Price:
Contact a Shadowbox Learning Service Sales Representative for Multi User pricing options.
Do you have older software for which you need training? Contact us and we may have just what your looking for!